This cafe is so cute. I am in love with this cafe.
Monica's is a relatively new cafe. A very friendly waitress with really cute hair cut told me that they had only been open since last Oct. Of course, the owners name is Monica whom I have not met yet. But she must be a very stylish person in order to designe such a cute cafe. This cafe must have been a house before it became a cafe. They have 5 parts to it: where you order, main area, two rooms, and nice back yard. One of the room is painted in bright green and she tied the room by placing a few green tables in the main area. Oh, I should not forget to say this; they have free Wi-Fi. That is like a heaven for people like us.
They are even dog friendly. They have a water bowl and dog biscuit in the front and you can take your dog to the back yard where people and dogs can co-exist peacefully. This back yard is also finished very nicely. It's quiete and serene.
Inside to outside, this cafe provides kind of like.....hummm, how do I say......Zen feeling.
I refrain myself from giving rating on coffee here. I admit, I am not a real coffee drinker. I like cafe au lait and cafe latte. As you can see, I like milk with my coffee. Thus, I should not give any rating on coffee quality.
You just have to pay a visit there. They have very nice waiteresses too. Now, that's a bonus!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment