
I don't know what is up with El Mundo. El Mundo is a tango school in San diego and I expect the tango school to teach not only the steps but also etiquettes. What is up with "Oh, it is OK because you are just a beginner", "You are getting there" and "You will get better" etc.? Those comments came from El Mundo's teachers and students. I have never received these rude comments from any other dancers.
To be fair, I am not an experienced dancer; I have only been dancing about a year. So I know I am not perfect. Still, I can say that it is rude for a leader to blame bad dance on a follower. Bad Bad Bad etiquette!
I must defend for the teachers and students at El Mundo who are not rude like those 3. I have met and danced with some lovely dancers from El Mundo. Hopefully, those good mannered people spread and encourage others to be like them.
To be fair, I am not an experienced dancer; I have only been dancing about a year. So I know I am not perfect. Still, I can say that it is rude for a leader to blame bad dance on a follower. Bad Bad Bad etiquette!
I must defend for the teachers and students at El Mundo who are not rude like those 3. I have met and danced with some lovely dancers from El Mundo. Hopefully, those good mannered people spread and encourage others to be like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment